Asian-Style Baby Back Ribs
Pressure-cooking ribs is a fast way to prepare them, and all of the flavors permeate the meat.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. fresh gingerroot, peeled and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. Splenda
- 1 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp. cold water
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 lbs. baby back ribs
- Whisk all ingredients but ribs together in a small bowl. Place the ribs in a pressure cooker and pour the sauce over them.
- Start on medium-high heat. When the pressure cooker comes up to temperature, let it whistle for 10 minutes. Turn it off and let the ribs cool in the pot before serving.