Asparagus and Ham Frittata
Some matches are made in heaven, and asparagus with ham is a divine combination.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped asparagus
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded Monterey jack or pepper jack cheese
- 3⁄4 cup chopped ham
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the asparagus according to package directions and drain it.
- Prepare a heavy 12-inch pan with nonstick spray and then melt the butter over medium-high heat. Beat the eggs; mix in the cheeses, ham, and salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg-cheese mixture into the pan, distribute asparagus, and reduce heat, cooking very slowly for 15 minutes.