Autumn Broccoli Slaw
This salad is especially good for kids who won’t eat cooked broccoli. You can give them this in place of a hot vegetable.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 cups blanched broccoli florets and chopped stems
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup toasted sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. black pepper
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.