Avocado Berry Bowl
In this un-bowl-ievably easy recipe, a handful of colorful fruits come together to create a gourmet-worthy breakfast that’s loaded with both flavor and key nutrients.
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 avocados, halved and seeds removed
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 4 tablespoons mint, chopped
- Private Selection™ Balsamic Glaze
- Cut avocados into even slices; fan slices in bowl. Sprinkle with salt.
- Arrange raspberries, blueberries and mint around avocado. Drizzle with balsamic glaze.