Crisp, salty bacon wrapped around smooth, creamy avocado make an irresistible pair.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large avocados, halved, pitted, and flesh removed
- 8 slices turkey bacon, halved
- 1⁄2 tsp. garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut each avocado into 8 equal-sized slices, making 16 slices total (4 slices per half).
- Wrap each half-slice bacon around each avocado slice.
- Place avocado on baking sheet and bake 15 minutes. Turn oven to broil and continue to cook another 2 to 3 minutes until bacon becomes crispy.