Those who are dairy free can now eat pudding again. You would never know the creaminess in this pudding comes from avocado and not milk or cream.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and diced
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ oz. unsweetened baking chocolate
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 tsp. ground chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. wheat-free vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in blender or food processor; mix until smooth. This will be thick and creamy just like a regular pudding. Can be refrigerated in an airtight container for several days.