Avocado Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Strawberry Relish
Mashed avocado provides a fresh take on traditional mayonnaise-laden chicken salad. Topped with a bright and sweet strawberry relish, this is a deliciously satisfying lunch that you can feel good about.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 can (5 oz.) organic roasted chicken breast
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. minced red onion
- 4 large strawberries, stemmed and diced
- 3 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 4 large Boston lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, use a fork to mash together avocado, lemon juice, and chicken. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir together onion, strawberries, and cilantro in a small bowl.
- Place lettuce leaves on a large serving platter. Spoon chicken mixture into lettuce leaves and top with strawberry relish.