Made with avocado, Parmesan and fragrant herbs, these crispy, gluten-free chips are a smart go-to for snack time.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 avocado
- 3⁄4 cup Parmesan, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare two baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In medium bowl, mash avocado until smooth. Stir in Parmesan, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Place about 1 teaspoon of mixture on baking sheet; use bottom of measuring glass to flatten mixture into 3” circle. Repeat with remaining mashed avocado.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until golden brown and crispy. Allow to cool.