Avocado Cilantro Hummus
What do you get when you combine guacamole and hummus? Try this unique dip and see for yourself!
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutes
- 1 can (15 oz.) Simple Truth Organic™ Garbanzo Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons tahini
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium ripe avocados, pitted and peeled
- Pita chips, to serve
- In food processor, pulse together garbanzo beans, tahini, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, salt, pepper, cumin and olive oil until smooth. Add avocado and continue pulsing until creamy.
- Serve with fresh cilantro and pita chips.