Avocado and Cilantro Ranch Dressing
Even the pickiest eaters can’t seem to get enough of ranch dressing. This variety is creamy with a bold flavor thanks to the cilantro. Make a big batch of this on weekends for use throughout the week on salads and vegetables.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 Tbsp. buttermilk
- 1⁄2 cup full-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- 1⁄2 tsp. onion powder
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Place the avocado, buttermilk, mayonnaise, yogurt, and vinegar in a blender. Blend until puréed. Transfer mixture to a medium bowl.
- Whisk in dill, onion powder, cilantro, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 1 week.