Avocado and Cilantro Ranch Dressing
Even the pickiest eaters can’t seem to get enough of ranch dressing. This variety is creamy with a bold flavor thanks to the cilantro. Make a big batch of this on weekends for use throughout the week on salads and vegetables.
Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutes
- ½ medium ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 Tbsp. buttermilk
- ½ cup full-fat mayonnaise
- ½ cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- ⅛ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- Place the avocado, buttermilk, mayonnaise, yogurt, and vinegar in a blender. Blend until puréed. Transfer mixture to a medium bowl.
- Whisk in dill, onion powder, cilantro, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 1 week.