Avocado Citrus Salad
This unusual salad features a tangy combination of textures, colors, and flavors that will make it one of your new favorites.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 4 medium oranges
- 4 large pink grapefruits
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. raspberry vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 medium avocados, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 6 mint sprigs
- Grate 2 teaspoons orange zest and set aside. Remove peel from oranges and grapefruits, and cut fruit into wedges between the sections. Squeeze the membrane to retrieve 3 tablespoons juice; reserve. Place fruit in serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine reserved juice, honey, raspberry vinegar, olive oil, and orange zest and whisk to blend. Drizzle over fruit.
- Top with avocado and mint and serve immediately.