Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup blanched fresh or thawed frozen corn kernels
- 1 small banana pepper, seeded and chopped
- ¼ cup diced red radishes
- ⅛ cup chopped red onion
- 1 medium avocado, peeled, seeded, and diced, divided
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- ½ tsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp. dried oregano
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- ½ tsp. Tabasco sauce
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine corn, banana pepper, radish, and red onion.
- In another bowl, combine ½ of diced avocado and lime juice; stir to thoroughly coat.
- In blender, combine the other ½ of avocado, vinegar, oil, oregano, cumin, and Tabasco; process until smooth. Pour over corn mixture and stir.
- Add avocado mixture. Add freshly ground black pepper. Serve immediately.