Avocado Deviled Eggs
Avocado replaces almost all of the mayonnaise in these deviled eggs. Not only does the avocado give these eggs a unique flavor, they give them a fun green color!
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 large hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 tsp. cumin
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. hot sauce
- 1⁄2 tsp. smoked paprika
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in a medium bowl. Place whites on a large platter or serving dish.
- Mash yolks with a fork. Add avocado, mayonnaise, cumin, salt, pepper, and hot sauce. Mix until smooth, then spoon or pipe the mixture into the center of each egg white. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Top each egg with a sprinkle of smoked paprika before serving.