Avocado Eggs Benedict
The creamy avocados and the lemony yogurt sauce make this a refreshing rich new breakfast solution! My family gave it two thumbs up!
- 1⁄3 cup greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- cayenne pepper
- 4 large eggs
- 2 each english muffins, whole wheat
- 4 each canadian bacon, slices
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 each california avocado, sliced and fanned out
- In a bowl, combine yogurt, milk, cayenne pepper, salt, pepper and lemon juice. Mix well and set aside.
- Boil water in an egg poaching pan. Lightly rub butter in each cup. Carefully crack eggs into cups. Poach eggs to desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, toast English muffin halves. Top each muffin with Canadian bacon slices and a poached egg. Add avocado slices, salt and pepper and ladle sauce over top.