Avocado Fruit Salad
Juicy fresh fruits and avocado make for a refreshing salad that is great for a spring day. Serving alongside a grilled chicken breast or piece of fish.
Serves: 4Cook: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 avocados, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 mangos, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries
- 1⁄2 cup blackberries
- 2 tbsp. fresh mint, chopped
- 2 tbsp. sliced almonds, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 orange, juiced and zested
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. pepper
- On a serving platter, place avocados, mangos, raspberries, blackberries, mint and almonds.
- In a salad shaker or measuring glass, combine olive oil, orange juice and zest, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and serve. Refrigerate leftovers.