Avocado Salad Dressing
This rich and creamy salad dressing can also be used as a decadent sandwich spread or dip.
Serves: 16Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 large avocados, pitted and peeled
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground black pepper
- With a blender or food processor, chop the clove of garlic. Add the avocado, mayonnaise, lime juice, olive oil, cilantro, salt, and pepper and process until smooth.
- Pour into a serving dish or storage container and press plastic wrap directly onto the surface of the dressing. Chill for 2 to 3 hours before serving.