Avocado Salad Dressing
This rich and creamy salad dressing can also be used as a decadent sandwich spread or dip.
Serves: 16Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 large avocados, pitted and peeled
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- With a blender or food processor, chop the clove of garlic. Add the avocado, mayonnaise, lime juice, olive oil, cilantro, salt, and pepper and process until smooth.
- Pour into a serving dish or storage container and press plastic wrap directly onto the surface of the dressing. Chill for 2–3 hours before serving.