Avocado Salad Dressing
A spin-off on the old-school Green Goddess salad dressing, this silky and avocado-laden version adds color, good nutrition and a creamy tang to any mixed green salad.
Serves: 16Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutes
- 2 avocados, pitted and peeled
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Pinch salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; puree until smooth. Refrigerate leftovers.