Avocado and Shrimp Salad
Creamy avocado and refreshing citrus bring out the sweetness of shrimp. This is a salad you will want to have again and again.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 24 jumbo raw shrimp
- 2 tsp. seafood seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 large red grapefruit
- 8 oz. mixed baby greens
- 1 medium ripe avocado, pitted, peeled, and sliced
- Peel and devein the shrimp and toss with the seafood seasoning.
- In a large skillet set over medium-high heat, add the olive oil. Add shrimp and brown on one side, turn and brown the other side. Remove from the heat.
- Peel and section the grapefruit.
- Place lettuce, avocado slices, and grapefruit on plates. Top with the cooked shrimp and serve.