Avocado and Sweet Potato Lettuce Wraps with Chili Cream
Loaded with flavor, these wraps are a delicious alternative to traditional tacos that everyone will love.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ⅓ cup low-fat sour cream
- 4 Tbsp. lime juice (from 2 medium limes), divided
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- ¼ tsp. cumin
- 1⅛ tsp. salt, divided
- 1 baked sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans
- ¼ cup minced red onion
- 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- 12 large romaine lettuce leaves
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, stir together sour cream, 2 tablespoons lime juice, chili powder, cumin, and ⅛ teaspoon salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together diced sweet potatoes, remaining lime juice, olive oil, black beans, onions, avocado, tomato, cilantro, black pepper, and remaining salt.
- Place romaine leaves on a large platter and drizzle with sour cream mixture. Top with avocado and sweet potato mixture.