Avocado Sweet Potato Toasts
Avocado toast gets a fall makeover with tender, roasted sweet potato!
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 small sweet potatoes, washed and sliced into ¼” pieces
- 1 tablespoon Kroger® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 small radishes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Slice the sweet potatoes lengthwise to about ¼” thick.
- Place the sweet potato slices on a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat and drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping the sweet potatoes halfway through. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Slice the avocado into thin slices and place on a cooked sweet potato.
- Slice the radish thinly or use a mandolin to create thin pieces. Place a couple pieces on each avocado.
- Serve with a drizzle of olive oil and sprinkle of sea salt.
- Refrigerate leftovers.