Avocado Toast with Smoked Salmon
Lemon dill smashed avocado is the perfect bed for layers of thin sliced smoked salmon.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 teaspoons minced dried onion
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon Kroger® Sesame Seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced dried garlic
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- 4 slices whole grain bread, toasted
- 4 ounces thin sliced smoked salmon
- Mix together onion, poppy seeds, sesame seeds and garlic; set aside.
- In a bowl add the flesh from avocados; mash with dill, lemon juice and salt. Divide avocado mixture evenly between pieces of toast. Top each piece with about 1 ounce of smoked salmon and sprinkle with seed mixture.
- Refrigerate leftovers.