This creamy, dreamy avocado dressing is like a spicy, lime-spiked vegan mayonnaise. It’s light, whipped, and fantastically flavorful! Turn any salad into a Southwestern sensation by spooning and tossing with this delicious green dressing. Dollop over nachos or tacos, spread in burritos, or serve with salsa as a dip for tortilla chips. It makes a fabulous sandwich spread and is even great alone on toast.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 ripe medium avocado, pitted and peeled
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. tahini
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. agave nectar
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground coriander
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground cayenne
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container, refrigerate, and use within 2 days.