Avocado-White Bean Hummus
Simple yet impressive, this appetizer will wow your guests. It also makes a delicious and healthy alternative to mayonnaise on your favorite sandwich.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (15 oz.) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 large garlic clove, coarsely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp. coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Place the cannellini beans, avocado, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, chopped cilantro, pepper, and ¼ cup water in a food processor fitted with a blade attachment or a high-speed blender.
- Process until smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. If the dip is too thick, pulse in more water, a tablespoon at a time, until the desired consistency is reached.