Baby Ruth Bars
Baby Ruth bars have been around for over seventy years and are still going strong. This homemade version is deliciously close to the original in taste.
Serves: 32Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white corn syrup
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 6 cups crushed cornflakes
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3 oz. butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chopped salted peanuts
- Grease 13-by-9-inch pan.
- Heat granulated sugar, brown sugar, corn syrup, and peanut butter in a saucepan over medium heat; mix until smooth.
- Combine remaining ingredients. Pour peanut butter mixture over cereal mixture; stir to coat evenly.
- Press into prepared pan; cool completely.