Bacon and Eggs Breakfast Pizza
This breakfast pizza combines two favorite breakfast foods – scrambled eggs and bacon – with pizza crust and cheese. The result is absolutely delicious and the perfect way to get everyone around the table for National Family Meal Month.
- 1 pizza crust dough (homemade or store bought)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 6 Simple Truth Organic™ Eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- Flatten pizza dough on pizza pan or pizza stone by rolling, stretching or spreading the dough gently with your hands until it fills the baking pan. Let sit for 10 minutes. Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together 6 eggs and ¼ cup milk. Add salt and pepper to taste. Pour egg mixture into a hot skillet and cook, stirring frequently, until eggs are cooked through.
- Cook 6 slices of bacon until crisp.
- Spread olive oil over pizza dough and top with 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Crumble eggs and bacon on top. Add remaining cheese.
- Bake pizza for 15-20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before slicing.