Bacon and Jalapeño Deviled Eggs
This keto-friendly recipe is a tasty appetizer for your guests with the perfect balance of spicy and creamy!
Serves: 6Prep: 30 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 large eggs
- 16 sliced pickled jalapeños, divided
- 2 tablespoons crumbled bacon
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 ounces Kroger® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- Place the eggs in a single layer, gently in a large saucepan and fill with cold water so the eggs are fully submerged. Bring to a rolling boil, remove from heat and cover with a lid. Allow to sit for 12 minutes, then place in a bowl of cold water.
- Chop 4 of the jalapeños and set aside.
- Peel the eggs and slice each egg in half lengthwise. Carefully remove the yolk and place in a medium bowl. Add the bacon, mayonnaise, cream cheese, salt, pepper and the chopped jalapeños. Mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Place the mixture in a plastic bag, then snip off one corner of the bag. Use this to pipe the filling into the egg halves.
- Top each egg with a jalapeño slice and sprinkle with paprika.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.