Bacon Bacon Burgers
A winning combination of flavors including bacon and sharp Cheddar with a hearty basic burger. This is definitely a grill-time recipe.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄4 lbs. ground round beef
- 3⁄4 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. fresh cracked pepper
- 1⁄4 cup crispy bacon crumbles
- 8 slices (1 oz.) sharp Cheddar cheese
- 4 slices cooked bacon, cut in half
- Lightly mix the ground round with the seasoned salt, pepper, and bacon crumbles, and form into 4 evenly sized patties. Clean and oil grill rack and preheat grill to medium-high. Cook the burgers for about 5 minutes on each side for medium. Add 2 slices of cheese per burger during the last 2 minutes of cooking. Transfer the burgers to a plate and tent with foil to keep warm. Let rest for 1 to 2 minutes to allow the juices to reabsorb. Top each burger with 2 pieces of bacon before serving.