Bacon, Broccoli, and Cheese Quiche
Quiches are wonderfully flexible. Adjust the meat, cheese, and vegetable filling to your taste.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (9 inches)
- 8 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup cooked broccoli florets
- 6 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Press the pie crust into a 9-inch pie plate.
- Spread the bacon evenly over the bottom of the pie crust. Top with the cheese. Place the broccoli over the bacon and cheese.
- Whisk the eggs together with the milk or cream and seasoning. Carefully pour the egg mixture over the ingredients in the pie crust.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until the center of the pie is set. Let sit for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve warm or at room temperature.