Bacon and Broccoli Crustless Quiche
This recipe requires a heatproof 1
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 4 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 2 cups grated Colby cheese
- 6 slices cooked bacon
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- ½ tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- Treat a casserole dish with nonstick spray. Arrange broccoli cuts over the bottom of the dish and top with grated cheese. Cut bacon into pieces and sprinkle evenly over the top.
- Add eggs to a bowl or large measuring cup. Lightly beat the eggs and then stir in the milk, salt, pepper, mustard, and mayonnaise. Pour over the broccoli mixture in the casserole dish.
- Place the casserole dish onto the cooking rack in the slow cooker. Pour water into the slow cooker so that it comes up and over the cooking rack and about 1" up the sides of the casserole dish. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Turn off the slow cooker. Uncover and allow to cool enough so you can lift the casserole dish out of the cooker. Serve warm or at room temperature.