Bacon Caesar Salad
Feel free to substitute toasted French or Italian bread cubes for the croutons. Either regular or creamy Caesar salad dressing can be used in this recipe.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup plain croutons
- 3 pieces cooked bacon, chopped
- ¼ cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- ¾ head romaine lettuce, torn into 1" strips
- 3 Tbsp. Caesar salad dressing
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Mix together the croutons, bacon, Parmesan cheese, and lettuce. Just before serving, toss with the Caesar salad dressing and sprinkle with black pepper.