Bacon-Cheese Monkey Bread
This savory twist on monkey bread is a doughy lovefest to bacon and cheese...and perfect for your tailgating party!
Serves: 8Prep: 15 minutesCook: 40 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- Cooking spray
- 1 package (2.1 oz.) Fully Cooked Hardwood Smoke Flavor Traditional Bacon (or 10 pieces crisp cooked bacon)
- 1 package Flakey Buttermilk Jumbo Biscuits
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Ranch dressing, to serve (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Coat a 9” nonstick tube or Bundt pan very well with cooking spray.
- Cook bacon according to package directions. When crisp, crumble or finely chop bacon.
- Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. In medium bowl, add melted butter, Parmesan cheese and garlic powder. Add dough pieces and toss to combine. Add bacon and cheddar cheese. Toss again. Add dough pieces into tube pan.
- Bake 35 minutes until golden. Let stand 10 minutes. Loosen edges very well with a knife and flip onto a plate to serve.