Bacon-Goat Cheese and Roasted Tomato Quiche
Combining delicious ingredients makes this quiche an extraordinary brunch favorite.
Serves: 8Prep: 15 minutesCook: 40 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on package
- 2 cups arugula, lightly packed
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and sliced
- 4 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups half-and-half or milk
- 5 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place pie crust in 9” glass pie plate; flute edge. Place arugula, bacon, tomatoes and goat cheese in crust-lined plate.
- In medium bowl, whisk half-and-half, eggs, salt and pepper until blended. Pour egg mixture over top.
- Bake 35-45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut into 8 wedges.
- Refrigerate leftovers.