Bacon Hash Brown Casserole
Versatile enough to go from brunch to dinner, this mostly hands-off side takes just 15 minutes to prep before going into the oven where it’s baked to golden perfection.
Serves: 16Prep: 15 minutesCook: 45 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Medium
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about ½ cup)
- 1 can (10.5 oz.) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup or 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 6 cups (about 22 oz.) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1⁄3 cup sliced green onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups (about 6 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 9”x9”x2” baking dish.
- In 10” skillet over medium heat, cook bacon and onion until bacon is crisp, stirring occasionally. Spoon off any fat.
- In large bowl, stir together bacon, soup, sour cream, 4 tablespoons butter, potatoes, broccoli, green onion and cheese. Season, if desired.
- In small bowl, stir together panko and remaining butter.