Turn this into a complete meal by adding a couple of poached or over-easy eggs on top. You can also mix this bacon hash into some scrambled eggs.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 slices sugar-free bacon, sliced
- 2 cups chopped cauliflower
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. black sesame seeds
- 3 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- Cook bacon in a medium skillet over medium heat until crispy, about 10 minutes. Remove from pan and let cool, then dice.
- Add chopped cauliflower, diced onion, and minced garlic to the skillet. Cook 5 minutes over medium heat, or until cauliflower starts to brown. Add salt, black pepper, garlic powder, sesame seeds and diced bacon. Stir until combined.
- Remove from heat and top with cheese before serving.