Bacon Jalapeño Poppers
Now you can easily make your own version of the popular, spicy appetizer in the comfort of your own kitchen.
Serves: 6Prep: 15 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups Gouda cheese, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 10 jalapeños, halved, seeds removed
- 5 slices Simple Truth™ Uncured Hickory Smoked Bacon, halved
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix cream cheese, Gouda and garlic in a medium bowl.
- Fill jalapeños with cheese mixture and wrap each in halved slice of bacon.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until bacon is crispy.