Bacon Macaroni and Cheese Cups
These cheesy bacon macaroni cups will surely be a hit at your next party! The creamy cheese paired with the smoky bacon creates a mouthwatering appetizer.
Serves: 12Prep: 15 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 5 cups water
- 1 box (6 oz.) box Annie’s® Organic Macaroni and Cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 cup Kroger® Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 12 slices precooked bacon
- 1⁄4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Cook pasta for 8-10 minutes, or until tender. Drain and return to saucepan. Add butter, milk, packaged cheese and shredded cheese then stir until well combined.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a greased muffin pan with precooked bacon and spoon 2 tablespoons of macaroni and cheese into each cup. Sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon of breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.