Bacon Ranch Layered Dip
No party is complete without a fun dip to share, and this one layers irresistible ranch, bacon and cheddar together!
Prep: 45 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 packet (1 oz.) Ranch Dip Mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Potato chips
- In a bowl mix together cream cheese, sour cream and ranch dip mix. Spread into the bottom an 8”x8” glass pan.
- In layers top ranch mixture with cheese, bacon, tomatoes and green onions. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with potato chips, pretzels or crackers for dipping.
- Refrigerate leftovers.