Bacon Spiked Pimento Cheese
Pimento cheese is more than just a dip. You can also use this spread as the filling for omelets, grilled cheese sandwiches, or as the topping for burgers and hot dogs!
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 jar (4 oz.) diced pimentos, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- 1⁄2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 8 oz. extra-sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 oz. smoked Gouda cheese, shredded
- 4 strips thick cut bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- In a medium bowl combine the pimentos, mayonnaise, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Blend well.
- Fold in the Cheddar cheese, smoked Gouda, and bacon. Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.