These bite-sized appetizers offer a perfect pairing of sweet and savory flavors.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 24 leaf Simple Truth Organic™ Sage
- 24 large large dried apricots
- 8 slices Simple Truth™ Uncured Hickory Smoked Bacon, cut crosswise into thirds
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Grade A Golden Color Delicate Taste Maple Syrup
- Toothpicks, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place a sage leaf on each apricot, wrap with a piece of bacon and place seam-side down on a baking sheet.
- Bake 6-8 minutes per side until bacon is beginning to crisp. Remove from oven and brush with maple syrup. Serve with toothpicks.