Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus Bundles
This easy and elegant side goes well with almost any meal. The crispiness of asparagus when prepared in this manner pairs so well with the crunchy, salty bacon. Even those who donʼt like this vegetable may have a change of heart when they try this recipe!
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 24 spears asparagus, washed and trimmed
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices bacon
- ½ lemon, juiced
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Thoroughly coat asparagus with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bundle 6 spears asparagus together and wrap in a spiral fashion around the middle with a slice of bacon.
- Lay flat on cookie sheet and bake 7–10 minutes until bacon crisps and asparagus turns bright green.
- Remove from oven and squeeze fresh lemon over spears. Serve warm.