Need a keto-friendly option for your Thanksgiving feast? These bacon-wrapped green beans are a delicious and simple side dish, even for those not following the keto diet!
Serves: 8Prep: 20 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 45 minutes
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 strips Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In large pot, bring water to a boil. Cook green beans 3 minutes.
- Remove and immediately plunge beans into ice bath to stop cooking. Transfer beans to towel-lined pan, pat dry.
- In large bowl, toss together green beans, butter, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Divide beans into 8 equal piles with all facing the same way. Wrap a half-slice of bacon around center of each pile of green beans. On prepared pan, arrange bundles with loose bacon end down.
- Roast 20 to 25 minutes, until bacon is cooked and beans are tender. Tip: Bundles can be made the day before baking; store refrigerated.