Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites
A little bit sweet, a little bit spicy and all wrapped up in smoky bacon…these will become your go-to party food!
Serves: 16Prep: 10 minutesCook: 35 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Kroger® Ground Red Cayenne Pepper
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 16 pieces
- 8 slices bacon, cut in half
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil; set aside.
- In a medium bowl mix sugar and cayenne to combine. Toss chicken pieces in sugar mixture to coat lightly. Wrap each piece with bacon and secure with a toothpick. Place on baking sheet. Sprinkle with any remaining sugar.
- Bake 28-30 minutes until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F and bacon is crisp.
- Refrigerate leftovers.