Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers
These spicy, creamy, and smoky appetizers are always the hit of the party!
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 jalapeño peppers, halved with seeds removed
- ½ cup cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 16 slices bacon
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Mix cream cheese and pepper jack cheese together in a small bowl. Divide filling into 16 equal portions and stuff each pepper half with cheese filling.
- Wrap each pepper in bacon. Lay flat on a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil and bake for 15–20 minutes, or until bacon is crispy. Serve hot or at room temperature.