Bacon-Wrapped Pineapple Bites
Perfect for a party, each bite of this appetizer is a juicy burst of sweet, salty, spicy and savory flavors.
Serves: 12Prep: 10 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar, plus more for broiling
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 24 Private Selection™ Super Sweet Pineapple Chunks, thawed
- 12 slices Private Selection™ Center Cut Bacon, halved
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In small bowl, combine brown sugar, cayenne, garlic powder and soy sauce to make glaze.
- Wrap pineapple chunks with bacon and secure each with a toothpick. Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Brush glaze over pineapple bites and bake 30 minutes or until bacon reaches a safe internal temperature of 145°F. Remove, sprinkle with additional brown sugar and place under broiler about 1 minute to lightly char bacon.
- Serve warm, refrigerating any leftovers.