Bacon-Wrapped Ranch Chicken
Crispy bacon and zesty ranch flavor make this dip-worthy chicken appetizer a true crowd pleaser.
Serves: 5Prep: 5 minutesCook: 40 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 10 Simple Truth chicken breast tenders
- 1 package (1 oz.) ranch seasoning
- 10 strips bacon
- Creamy Ranch Dressing
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with nonstick foil.
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken tenders with ranch seasoning. Wrap 1 strip bacon tightly around each chicken tender.
- Transfer to baking sheet; bake 35 to 40 minutes, until bacon is crispy and chicken reaches a safe internal temperature of 165°F.
- Serve with ranch dressing, for dipping. Refrigerate any leftovers.