You can buy bagel chips in the supermarket, but they are usually so hard you could break your teeth. Try these instead!
Serves: 6Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 small whole-wheat bagels
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1⁄8 tsp. garlic salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Thinly slice the bagels crosswise, discarding the tiny ends.
- Spread the pieces on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.