Bagel and Cream Cheese with Italian Seasonings
Here’s an easy way to spice up plain cream cheese, using common pantry ingredients.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 plain bagels
- ½ cup plain cream cheese
- ½ tsp. dried oregano leaves
- ½ tsp. dried basil leaves
- ¼ tsp. garlic salt
- 4 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- Cut the bagels in half and place in a toaster.
- While the bagels are toasting, prepare the cream cheese: in a bowl, stir the oregano, basil, garlic salt, lemon juice, and balsamic vinegar into the cream cheese, blending thoroughly.
- Use a knife to spread about 1 tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture on each bagel half.