Bagels with 2-Ingredient Dough
There’s no yeast or boiling required for these simple, 2-ingredient bagels. Top with your favorite seasoning or spread!
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 1 cup self-rising flour, plus more for dusting
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 egg whisked with 1 tsp. water, optional
- Everything bagel seasoning, optional
- Asiago wedge cheese, optional
- Cinnamon-sugar mixture, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, mix together flour and yogurt to form dough. Transfer to lightly floured surface; knead by hand about 5 minutes, dusting with flour as needed.
- Shape dough into circle; cut into 4 equal parts. Shape each part into ball.
- Using your thumb, make a hole in the center of each ball. Gently stretch dough into 4 rings. Arrange bagels on prepared baking sheet. Brush with optional egg wash and add desired optional toppings.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, until bagels are golden brown, rotating halfway through.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container.