Bagels with Cranberry Walnut Cream Cheese
Try this spread on toasted pretzel bagels, or serve with toasted crostini for a quick and delicious snack.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp. walnuts
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1⁄4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
- 4 toasted bagel halves
- In a mini food processor, combine cream cheese, cranberries, walnuts, honey, and spice. Pulse until well combined.
- Spread cream cheese on bagel halves