Baguette with Brie and Blackberries
It's fine to eat the rind of Brie, but for this simple appetizer we prefer it without. This is great for a simple but elegant breakfast, brunch, appetizer, or dessert .
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup blackberry jam
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 French baguette (8 oz.), cut into ¼" slices
- 1 wheel (8 oz.) Brie cheese, at room temperature
- Gently toss blackberries with sugar. Set aside.
- In small saucepan over medium heat, stir together the blackberry jam and water; heat until warm and syrupy.
- Spread brie onto each slice of baguette and drizzle with blackberry jam. Serve immediately with berries.